If you no longer want to receive messages from specific users, you may want to block them through the messenger.
- To block a conversation in the messenger, please:
Click on the icon in the upper right corner of the conversation;
- The following message will appear: "Do you really want to block this user? If you block this user, the conversation will be deleted and you won't be able to exchange messages with this user.";
- Click the "OK" button;
- The following confirmation message will be displayed: "You have blocked [username of the blocked user]. To access the list of your blocked users, see the Blocked Users tab in the My Profile section."
The blocked user won't be informed of the situation.
To unblock a conversation in order to exchange messages with a user again:
- Go to "MyPAC," then "My Profile," and select the "Blocked Users" tab;
- The following message will be displayed: "Do you really want to unblock the user [pseudonym of the blocked user]?";
- Click the “Confirm” button.