CARFAX does research across North America to give you a complete history of the vehicle's useful life. You'll be able to know:
- If the vehicle was involved in a reported accident;
- Where the vehicle was registered and what the vehicle's identification corresponds to in its jurisdiction;
- If it's a U.S. vehicle and, if so, if it has been well maintained;
- If the vehicle is subject to an enforceable right of retention across Canada;
- The odometer reading, etc.
- This report can also provide you with information and resources that will help you sell or buy a used vehicle with confidence. A Carfax report will help you make an informed purchase decision.
For more information, visit Carfax’s website.