By moving an ad to the top of the results, you automatically refresh it to the current date. Consequently, it will be displayed at the beginning of the search results when sorted by date.
Articles in this section
- How can I manage an ad?
- What are the different statuses an ad can have?
- Is it possible to edit an ad?
- What does "going back to the top of results" mean?
- How do I renew an ad?
- I sold my item! How do I mark it as "Already Sold"?
- How can I remove an ad?
- How can I find an ad number?
- Is it possible to get a copy of an ad?
- Is it possible to know the number of times an ad has been visited?