You can import your data directly, including pictures, from the GMREB (Greater Montreal Real Estate Board) to LesPAC. To do this, follow these steps:
- Register as a LesPAC member;
- In order to automatically transfer GMREB listings to LesPAC, you need a package or the monthly Real Estate Buy/Sell plan;
- Fill out the GMREB authorization form (you can download and print it by clicking the button at the bottom of this paragraph) and fax it to 514-282-9080, taking care to specify your LesPAC member code. We'll then transfer your signed form to the GMREB to start the transfer process;
- As soon as we've received your data from the GMREB, the list of your listings will be displayed on the MyPAC page under the purchased Real Estate plan. With a single click, you can then choose the properties you want to post on LesPAC. For example, with the Real Estate-Express 5 Ads Package, you can post 5 properties over a one-year period;
- Your data is updated each night. Consequently, if you make a sale or receive an offer to purchase and this information is updated in the GMREB database, the corresponding ad will be automatically removed from the site within 24 hours;
- You can also use the Open Houses Calendar for each property and benefit from the exceptional visibility of the site's right sidebar.