As a Merchant, it’s important to comply with the applicable sales rules found in the Consumer Protection Act, particularly with regard to warranties, prohibited trade practices, and the need to disclose your Merchant status. According to article 242 of the Act, "No merchant may fail to mention his/her identity, and the fact that he/she is a merchant, in any advertisement."
Articles in this section
- Why should I list myself as a merchant?
- Can I publish ads as an individual and a merchant?
- As a merchant, can I buy a single ad?
- What is a package?
- What is a General package?
- What are Specialty packages?
- How long are packages valid for?
- Are packages renewable?
- What is a monthly plan?
- How can I purchase a monthly plan?